Established Phoenix Lawyer Serves Individual and Business Clients
Skilled attorney for business law, estate planning and bankruptcy
Michael Gerity, an attorney located in the heart of Arizona’s business district, has served individual and business clients in Phoenix and throughout Maricopa County for more than two decades. During that time, he and his firm have built a strong reputation for professionalism and integrity. Drawing on our wealth of experience, we provide reliable counsel and aggressive court representation for a variety of legal circumstances, including all aspects of business, estate planning, and consumer bankruptcy.
Accomplished lawyer provides quality legal services
Attorney Michael Gerity is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of his high ethical standards and professional ability, and he is a member of the Irish Legal 100, and has been selected by the American Institute of Legal Counsel for its 10 Best in Arizona list in client satisfaction for 2016 in the Litigation, Lawsuits & Disputes Division. He is prepared to assist individuals and businesses on matters related to:
- Bankruptcy — We help people get out from under crushing debt by filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Estate Planning —We offer complete estate planning services, including personalized attention to wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare advance directives, and other testamentary documents.
- Business formation — We help entrepreneurs select the appropriate entity for their business given the desired ownership structure, liability exposure, capital requirements, and tax considerations, and then help them form and maintain an LLC or corporation or other business entity.
- Business and corporate law — We provide a full range of essential legal services for Arizona businesses throughout the life of the company, offering reliable guidance on issues related to ownership, governance, operations, compliance, taxation planning, and commercial transactions.
- Business litigation — When disputes arise, either within the business or externally with commercial partners, we seek quick and cost-effective resolutions that uphold our clients’ rights and advance their business goals. Throughout our practice, we have shown the ability and the determination to win for our clients, and Mr. Gerity is a proven trial attorney who has shown his abilities to take matters through trial to successful jury verdicts time and time again.
- Contract law — Clear, concise contracts that accurately memorialize your agreements are essential for your business success. We negotiate, draft and review a wide range of contracts that include partnership and shareholder agreements, real estate purchase or lease agreements, commercial contracts, executive compensation packages, severance agreements, stock options, covenants not to compete, licensing agreements, and franchise agreements.
- Estate planning — We offer complete estate planning services, including personalized attention to wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare advance directives, and other testamentary documents.
- Intellectual property — When your proprietary technology, brand names, trade secrets or license agreements are threatened, we provide the aggressive advocacy you need to protect your rights. Admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, we are perfectly situated to handle your intellectual property and trademark infringement actions to acquire trademarks and other protection, and to negotiate and draft licensing agreements.
Throughout our practice, we have always placed an emphasis on personal attention that enables us to understand our clients’ goals, meet their immediate needs, and anticipate ways in which we can help them in the future. We look forward to forming a lasting relationship so we can continue to facilitate your business and personal success.
Contact our Phoenix office to schedule a free consultation
Your choice of an attorney to advise and represent you can make a great difference to your business or personal success. Michael Gerity offers free consultations for new clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and throughout Maricopa County. To learn more about how we can effectively address your legal concerns, call us at 602-529-6881 or contact our office online.