How do I file for bankruptcy?
- All bankruptcy cases must be filed in federal bankruptcy court. The three most common types of bankruptcy are Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11. All bankruptcy filings charge fees, although in rare cases, the court may waive certain fees. If you’re at all uncertain about how to file for bankruptcy, our bankruptcy attorneys can offer valuable advice and even file the paperwork for you. Call us for help with your case.
- How long does the probate process take?
- How long does it generally take for a person's credit score to improve after bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- What do I need to start the bankruptcy process?
- Will bankruptcy eliminate all my debts?
- What are the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is lien stripping?