How long does the probate process take?
- Probate can take from a few months to several years, depending on the state’s procedural requirements, the size and complexity of the estate, and whether there are complicated legal issues to resolve — like a will contest, missing beneficiaries, or competing creditors. If you’re involved with settling an estate, our probate attorneys can help you understand your responsibilities. Call us today for help with your case.
- How do I file for bankruptcy?
- How long does it generally take for a person's credit score to improve after bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- What do I need to start the bankruptcy process?
- Will bankruptcy eliminate all my debts?
- What are the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is lien stripping?