What do I need to start the bankruptcy process?
- To begin the bankruptcy process, you must gather information about your income, debts, and assets. This includes financial statements, pay stubs, profit-and-loss statements, and tax returns. It’s also important to make a list of your property with an estimate of its value. Once you’ve assembled your financial information, our attorneys can review it and advise you of your options. You’ll also provide this information to the court when you file. Call us today for help with your case.
- How long does the probate process take?
- How do I file for bankruptcy?
- How long does it generally take for a person's credit score to improve after bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Will bankruptcy eliminate all my debts?
- What are the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What is lien stripping?